FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Renee Zeno
October 24, 2018
Renee Zeno for Congress NY-26
Renee Zeno is running as the common sense alternative in Congressional District 26, the seat currently held by Democrat Representative Brian Higgins.
Renee grew up in West Seneca and currently resides in North Buffalo. She owns Agency Abstract of WNY, a residential and commercial Title Service she has owned and operated for 20 years.
- Her previous experience as a Customs Auditor during the mortgage crisis recovery period gave her an in-depth understanding of Trade Agreements and the various
functions of government agencies. It is her hope to help establish a Foreign Trade Zone within the City of Niagara Falls and at the Buffalo Central Terminal on the East Side of Buffalo.
Renee holds an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice from Erie Community College and a Bachelors Degree in Conflict Resolution from Hilbert College. Renee Zeno also holds a Graduate Degree from Hilbert College in Public Administration.
- Renee Zeno hopes to increase economic vitality and viability by incentivizing small business growth for the creation of jobs, and will work to get the City of Niagara Falls out of its dilapidated state. She will fight for keeping this area productive, keeping individuals self-sufficient without the need for government assistance, strengthen BOCES programs and identify income opportunities without burdensome college tuition debt.
- Lowering the tax burden, focusing on infrastructure and creating provisions for Fair and Local contracting will contribute greatly to a resurgence of growth, needed desperately in our communities.
- Renee Zeno is pro-LEGAL Immigration. Her father was a Macedonian immigrant and became a citizen legally. He worked a full life to provide for his family at Bethlehem Steel and GM, in the steel mill and auto-manufacturing industries of Western New York.
- Renee is pro-Military, pro-Veteran, pro-Law Enforcement, pro-Second Amendment and strongly supports Firearms Education
- Renee is strongly pro-life. She absolutely opposes full-term abortion and would like to increase adoption opportunities within the region while promoting creative safe-sex and abstinence programs
- Renee Zeno is pro-Union and anti-Union corruption.
For more, see ZenoForCongressNY.com/
# # #